12.11.2012

Our Christmas Decorations

Better late than never! I’ve finally finished putting my Christmas decorations up. Bring on Santa!

Just a quick note: I know it's not "technically" ideal to take photographs at night but I am of the idea that Christmas decorations look better at dark! Don't you think so?

xmasdecorations4

xmasdecorations1xmasdecorations5

xmasdecorations2xmasdecorations3

I’ll come back later on this week to share with you how I’ve made these pictures for my frames:

xmasdecorations6

10 comments

  1. Love the non-traditional colored deer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wanted something different for this year so it was between a change in the colours of my Christmas decorations or a new hair style (hence the pink and blue reindeers) ;o)

      Delete
  2. I am LOVING the raindeers!
    J
    http://lifelovesand.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gaby
    Me encanto tu decoración navideña . Tienes decorado en los tres colores de los cuadros . Linda combinación de colores me encanto
    Cariños
    Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I like the pictures at night and love your colors too. I found your post on Southern Hospitality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Grey! Thanks for popping by! It was only recently that I discovered Southern Hospitality but I'm now totally hooked!It seems to be quite a popular blog.

      Delete
  5. Hi Gaby

    Loving your blog.

    Just wondering where you got the gorgeous silver pot beside the reindeers.

    Thanks everso.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lucy, It's a little arrangement from the brand "Sia". I've got it in a sale in our local garden centre. I've posted a picture of it in my Facebook page if you'd like to have a closer look: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=145250598963312&set=pb.129147033907002.-2207520000.1374149770.&type=3&theater

      Delete

© life in eightMaira Gall