3.29.2013

New Blog Design: Who stays? You decide!

Hi Lovelies! It's been ages since my last post, I know but I've been a busy busy bee learning a lot of new things. I've been also working on a new design for this, my online home.

As it's very typical of me, I can't make up my mind between two options!. I'd like to implement these changes this long weekend so I thought it'd be a good idea if you help me choose. Otherwise Christmas will arrive and I'll still be in the same situation...


Please let me know in a comment or Facebook or Twitter or e-mail -so many options for getting in touch!- what design you prefer (if any of them!). I would also be totally grateful for any critique/ suggestions you might have.



I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Have a very Happy Chocolatey Easter!

Gaby x

5 comments

  1. I love the first one. So bright and joyful !

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one :D

    ¡¡Un besazo preciosa!!

    Visita Clu's Corner, blog de una mujer real como tú, amante del maquillaje y la belleza :) Ahora tú decides QUÉ quieres ver!
    www.cluscorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new look - the pink is definitely the winner in my books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me gusta mucho!! Tienes muy buen gusto ;)

    Besos!
    Câlin, bisutería artesana

    PD: Vengo de la fiesta de Blanca! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

© life in eightMaira Gall